Friday, December 13, 2019

Getting Christmas Ready

I have wanted a cute Christmas Sweater for some time now. Not an Ugly Christmas Sweater, a cute sweater, something traditional and that looks maybe a little old school. When I went Black Friday shopping with Emily I saw a really cute Penguin sweater that I loved and wanted but it was at a plus size shop and wouldn't fit. I decided to look on Amazon and Amazon delivered! I found the best most perfect sweater that was exactly what I was looking for! This sweater will be getting a lot of use this Holiday season as well as Christmas's to come!
 I went to my friend Angela Kashyap's this week so she could touch up the color on my hair and give me a little trim. I thought to take a picture of my hair under the heat lamp so I could post it on my Instagram Hair page. I am trying to be a little more active on that page, nothing too crazy and overbearing but making my presence known just a little bit more :)
 Rylee thought it would be fun to practice playing the piano in a new way. She used the yardstick to play chopsticks and it made me laugh, she is a crazy kid!

 Ryker shared a Spiritual Experience that he had a couple of days ago with Kefford and I. He told us about it and then let us read what he wrote about it in his Journal. I love that he had this experience and that he had the thought to write it down so he will remember. I am also really grateful that he wanted to share with us about it. He mentioned that he was listening to one of his favorite Hymns during this experience and how much it meant to him and I had the idea to turn it into some wall art for his room. He mentioned a little while ago that he wanted more things to put on his walls and I thought this would be great, he could have some wall art meanwhile having the song displayed in his room would help remind him of his experience. I sent a message to my friend Lana to see if she could help me out and she gave me two different designs.I loved them both but decided to go with the one with Christ.  I am so excited to give this to Ryker Christmas morning, he will love it!
I also want to mention how grateful I am for my Savior and for His love for us. I love seeing the Tender Mercies and daily reminders that His hand is in our lives. 
Mallory sent me a picture message today and it warmed my heart. I love this little boy so much and love that coming to visit us was so memorable to him! He has my heart!