Wednesday, December 25, 2019

Christmas Day

Christmas morning Ryker and Rylee woke up pretty early and they went into the TV room and watched TV. Kefford and I woke the other two up at 7 and we had them grab their stockings and come into my room for the opening. At Breakfast on Christmas Eve I asked the kids what their favorite Christmas tradition was and they all said they love that we wrap their stocking gifts and they love opening them in our room. It really made me so happy that they love the tradition that I grew up on and that I love also. Traditions are the best!

I got a picture of the tree before we got the kids up. I love seeing the tree with all the presents around it, Christmas is just so magical and fun!
I tried taking a picture of the kids around the Christmas tree with just the lights glowing on Christmas Eve but Kenedy was too shadowed in it. So I tried again in the morning and it worked better but Rylee didn't have her face showing. Pft, maybe next year.
Kenedy got gifts for everyone and she was super excited about them and wanted to go first with the gift giving. 
She gave everyone gifts with her face on it! Avynlea got a phone case, Rylee a pillow, Kefford a poster and Ryker face cards. Kenedy won Christmas with those gifts! So funny and so creative!
I didn't get a Kenedy face on my gift but I got the best gift of all. Kenedy, Avynlea and Rylee all chipped in for my gift and I absolutely love it. Later in the day Rylee asked me what my favorite gift was and I said the picture that her and her sisters gave me, it makes my heart happy!
Rylee loves Christmas, she loves the music, the decorations and she loves the gifts. Even more then that she loves giving gifts to her family. Towards the beginning of the month Rylee was ready to go to the Dollar Store so that she could buy Christmas Gifts and she was relentless in asking me to take her. I finally told her I would take her after school the next day and she had a lot of fun picking out the perfect gifts for her family and paying for them herself.
She went next to have everyone open their gifts and it was so cute watching her excitement and everyone loved what she gave them.
Avynlea gave her siblings the gifts she had for them. They were regifts taken from the prizes she had won at her JV Cheer party. At least she thought to give them something. 
We opened Secret Person gifts from my family and I am so glad we have this tradition. It helps to keep us connected with the rest of my family.
Ashleigh had Avynlea..
Belle Wet Brush, scrunchies and a makeup bag with her name on it
Isabelle had Ryker..
His gift was pretty cool, he got the gummy sharks and then he had a game controller piƱata, when he broke it open he found more candy and a gift card for Target.
Alec had Kefford..
Beef stick, triscuits, cheese spread and white t-shirts
Mallory had Kenedy..
She got her an apple, peeler, corer, slicer
Emily had me..
and I got a jean quilt with Ariel material for the backing
Erin had Rylee..
She made her a crocheted Pineapple, a Jasmine bow, chapstick, face masks, pineapple sticker, pineapple earrings and bracelet and a pineapple pencil
Once we finished opening all of the gifts under the tree I tried getting pictures of everyone with their Christmas gifts before they took them to their rooms and only managed to get Rylee, Avynlea, Ryker and myself...
Heather sent me the "Angry Mama" microwave cleaner and Mom sent the Disney Key ring holder and See's Chocolates.
Ryker gave me the Air Pods, Rylee gave me the Alaska Globe (I forgot to get one when we were on our trip and thoughtful Kefford found one for me online and ordered it), I got the candle maker from Avynlea and Kefford gave me the Instant Pot.


Rylee finished off the present giving by giving Bonnie Bunny his Christmas present, an edible chew toy.