Saturday, December 14, 2019

Ward Christmas Breakfast and Rylee's Piano Concert

While scrolling though Pinterest I saw this gif and thought it to be so funny and something I wanted to share with Kefford. He was still sleeping when I sent it but when he woke up and saw it he LOL'd  
Saturday morning was our Ward Christmas Breakfast. Rachel Pace is one of my dancers who is also in our Ward and when she saw me she came over and sat at our table right by me and stayed there for the rest of the Breakfast. She was cute and I had fun conversing with her throughout the Breakfast.

The Activities Committee set up a little photo op area and once the Program was over we took the opportunity to get out photo taken. It is a little sad that we don't have Kenedy with us in the picture but that is what happens when kids leave the nest and go off to Adult at College.
I love Avynlea's silliness in the first two photos below, she makes me laugh!

While getting in the car in the garage I saw the sun shining on the footboard that is sitting in there in the most perfect way.
 After the Breakfast we had to leave to go to Rylee's Piano Concert which is held at one of the retirement homes in Boise. Ryker was really sweet to help this resident maneuver her wheelchair into a spot where she could hear the music and see the performers.
 Rylee did such a great job, she played "Away in a Manger" and "Jingle Bells" and she played them to perfection!