Saturday, December 21, 2019

Rylee Orchestra Concert and Avy Ugly Sweater Cheer

Rylee had her Orchestra Concert Wednesday night. Her teacher told them they had to dress in all black but could accessorize with Holiday items. Rylee wanted to wear one of Kenedy's cheer christmas bows and so I pulled a couple out of Kenedy's box so that she could choose. Rylee looked super cute and she did a really good job. It was fun to hear her perform and I love that she is learning how to play the Violin, she is getting to be very musical!

Avynlea had to cheer at the boys basketball game Saturday night and for this last game before Christmas the cheerleaders wore Ugly Christmas Sweaters. I have an Ugly Sweater that I "won" in a White elephant exchange but Avynlea did not want to wear that. I told her I do not buy Ugly Sweaters, I think they are a waste of time so she was able to borrow one from another cheerleader. She actually looked cute in her sweater and it was not a bad one. Avynlea performed great as usual and I love seeing her at the top of the pyramid, she is a natural!
Hailey, Natalie, Dreya, Avynlea and Hannah
Avynlea's Cheer Besties