Sunday, December 15, 2019

Avynlea Cheer Party and Church Happenings

Saturday night was Avynlea's JV cheer party. I made sugar cookies and sent them with her for all of the cheerleaders to decorate and they had Hot Chocolate and played the saran wrap game. Avynlea said they had a really fun time and she came home happy and with lots of candy and a movie pass gift card from the game.

L-R: Dreya, Avynlea, Hailey, Maryn, Olivia, Maddie, Mariena, Delaney, Alexia, Tessa, Emma and Alyssa


On Facebook my friend posted about a Santa Naughty and Nice list that some newspaper or College or business (I can't remember what) puts out every year. I checked it out and Avynlea and Kefford were not to be found on the list, Kenedy had an extra N in her name but she is on the nice list along with Rylee and I, and Ryker has some damage control to do in the next couple of days because he was on the naughty list.
Rylee is on a mission to get Kenedy married and having babies, she is more then anxious to be an Aunt. On Sunday she mapped out Kenedy's life for her and while it seems a little inaccurate, it is a good try.
Matthew sat by us on Sunday because his parents were out of town. Towards the end of the meeting we were singing the closing Hymn and I thought Matthew and Ryker sharing a Hymn book looked cute so I snapped a picture. I would like to say that Ryker's grumpy expression was the camera angle or bad picture taking timing but he looks pretty much how he always looks. He needs to work on cheering up his resting face a bit.

I posted on Instagram about the Ward Christmas Breakfast and how we were missing Kenedy, well she took matters into her own hands and photoshopped her picture into our family picture. She is missing no longer Ha Ha Ha!