Tuesday, December 24, 2019

Christmas Eve

Christmas Eve morning we went to IHOP for Breakfast. We all got yummy food and it was really fun spending the time with my family. after Breakfast we stopped at D&B so Kefford could look for some more things for Christmas, specifically my stocking gifts, he is a last minute kind of guy. We then took Avynlea around to her cheer besties houses so she could drop off their Christmas gifts. When they were at our house the other night they loved our cereal bowls that had straws and so I bought some off of Amazon for their Christmas gifts and gave those along with Oreo's.



Christmas Eve day was a relaxing day. I spent the day hanging out, getting food ready for dinner and watching Hulu. It was nice. I did a Ham dinner this year instead of the Turkey I usually do and I enjoyed mixing it up a bit. After dinner Rylee was really anxious to open her pajamas and ornament so we gathered around the tree and let them open their pajamas. The ornaments were ones that Kefford and I bought in Alaska and they were wrapped in tissue paper but not assigned to anyone in particular. We gave each kid one of the ornaments and let them open them. We then had them decide which ornament they wanted starting with Kenedy and then going down to Rylee. Kenedy picked the Whale, Ryker got the Eagle, Avynlea the Bear and Rylee got the Moose. 
 The kids recreated their cute Christmas Eve picture from 2009 and they are just as cute as they were then.




After pajamas and ornaments we read the Christmas story from Luke and then watched The Nativity video and other uplifting Christmas videos from the Church App.
After that we watched National Lampoons Christmas and then Kefford and I went downstairs to prepare Christmas. The kids were told to stay upstairs and to not stay up too late. It was a really nice day with my family and we all went to bed excited about Christmas day!