Sunday, April 30, 2017

Playdate, dance and treats

On the Tuesday after Mikell had her baby I sent her a text asking if I could stop by and pick up some of her kids after I went to the Temple. Her kids have been asking to come over for some time and I wanted to give her a break from the craziness so she could have some time with her new baby. By the time I got to her house Kelly had chickened out about coming but I was able to take Brooke, Jenna and James. They were pretty excited about coming over and I made sure to take a picture of the four of us in the car before we drove to my house.
We baked cookies, played at the park, watched netflix, jumped on the trampoline and played with toys. Basically we had a fun afternoon and by the time Mikell came to pick them up I was exhausted. I am glad I was able to have them come over and am happy that they love to come.
Thursday was Picture Day for our Dance class at Elevated Dance. The top picture the girls are wearing their crocodile costume for the crocodile dance they are doing for the Peter Pan Ballet. In the bottom picture they are wearing their Troll costumes for "Hair Up" which is music from Trolls. This class has been so fun this year and I love seeing these sweet girls every week. 
Hayden Rose, Ainsley, Kambrie, Lynden, Abby, Addie, Chloe, Quinn, Josie and Hayden

Kambrie, Chloe, Josie, Abby and Quinn
Hayden Rose, Ainsley, Hayden, Addie, Lynden
On Sunday Avynlea really wanted to make some treats and she wanted to make cheesecake cookie cups. They turned out delicious and I am happy she made them. Yum!