Monday, April 24, 2017

Kenedy's Prom Photos

Kenedy sent me the pictures she had on her phone from her Prom date. This first one is from the paint balling day date they went on. Now I see why she didn't have any visible bruising, they keep their faces protected with the masks. Pretty smart.
After Kody picked her up they went to meet up with the rest of their group to get pictures taken. When they got to the designated picture spot they saw another one of their friends groups so they joined up for the group pictures.


I love these pictures of Kenedy and Kody, they look so cute together and I cannot stop looking at the two of them.She is really lucky to have such good friends in her life!





After they took pictures they went to eat at Goodwood BBQ. Kenedy was asking me what she should order and I was giving her a lot of really good suggestions, I love Goodwood. But she decided to go with her tried and true..
Chicken strips and fries :) Still really good just not as good as she could have had!
In the restroom at the restaurant Kenedy said they had a bowl of mints and a bottle of mouthwash with some dixie cups to use. I think that is a brilliant idea for the restaurant to have especially during Prom season, nobody wants to be on a Prom date with a person who has bad breath. Kenedy took some pictures of her friends freshening up their breath, she thought they looked funny.
I am so glad that Kenedy had so much fun on her Prom Date and I am so glad she shared her pictures with me!