Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Trampoline Fun

Sunday night Kefford and I sat inside and watched our kids playing together on the trampoline. I love watching them bond and have fun together, we suspected that this was another "let's see who can do it better" competition since they all did the same tricks and then we would watch one person declared the winner. These kids are great!



I am glad that we got a new jump pad for our trampoline and that we were able to set it up and that the nights are not so cold. The kids love jumping together out there and it is a lot of fun to watch them. I would have liked to have joined them but, it was a bit too crowded on the trampoline for my taste, I don't like getting hurt, and jumping is not fun now that I have bladder issues. Also it was not warm enough for me, bring on true summer weather and I will be right out there watching just not participating. :)