Sunday, December 18, 2016

Ward Christmas Breakfast

On the last day of school before Christmas break I did a fancy holiday hair style in my girls hair. A while ago Whitney sent me a picture of a hairstyle using the pull through braid to make a tree in the hair. I thought it was a great idea and one that wouldn't be too hard to execute. I thought their hair looked super cute and they told me they got lot's of compliments on their Tree Hair!

Avynlea
Rylee
Saturday morning was our Ward Christmas Breakfast. They served Breakfast casseroles, oranges, muffins and cereal. It was a pretty delicious breakfast! They had a Santa come and visit and Rylee was the only one of my kids to go and talk to him. She went up there with two of her new friends and I could not get a good picture of her so I made her pose for a picture before she got off the stage.

I then tried to get a picture of my other kids and Ryker was the only one to cooperate. Later I got a hold of my phone after the kids were messing with it and found that Kenedy changed my wallpaper to a picture of her. I asked Kenedy if she was feeling left out because the picture she replaced was one of Avy and Rylee and she said I never have any pictures of her. I laughed at her remark and had to remind her of all the times I have tried to take her picture but she would be uncooperative. Like at the Christmas breakfast.

The program they did was a really nice one. Most of the primary kids were in front singing the primary song The Nativity while the rest of the primary kids were on the stage acting it out. It was so cute and got the message across perfectly without being too long and drawn-out. I loved it!