Monday, December 12, 2016

Family Pictures 2016

This year we actually got our Family Pictures done when it was warm outside. We did them in the evening in the middle of September. I would have liked to have done them a little bit earlier in the day because we only had a little over an hour before the sun went down and I didn't like feeling rushed but Kenedy had cheer practice, of course, and we had to wait for her to finish. My friend Lindsay Hurst took our pictures and even though it was a little bit more money then what I usually paid our photographer I am going to probably use her every year. When I have gotten pictures back in the past from our family shoots I find some that I like and some that I do not. When Lindsay sent me the proofs of our pictures I loved every single one of them, all 132! I was so impressed with the quality and the fun and was so excited to look through them. My only problem is I have no idea how to narrow it down to decide on which ones to print, frame and put up in our house. Such a dilemma!

I love that she did family pictures, individual pictures of everyone, and then had different groupings, like Kefford and Ryker.

Me and my girls
Ryker
Avynlea
Rylee
Kenedy
Elizabeth and Kefford

Kefford with his girls
I like to call this collage of pictures the Brady Bunch shots. It was cracking me up watching this happening.
Me with my favorite boy!
Beautiful girls
My favorite kids!
A couple of years ago I had the idea for a picture of our family reading. We tried having it executed last year and I was really disappointed with the way it turned out. This year I wanted to try it again and had everyone bring a book, Kefford is not a reader and we are not fakers so he was on his phone for the picture. Lindsay grouped us up and proceeded to take a bunch of pictures and when I got them back I was so excited with how amazing they turned out and how well they matched my vision! It was a happy moment!
I had a twirly skirt on and had fun twirling for the camera!

Pretty sure our kids were in the background of these pictures arguing about something. It never ends.

Watching Kenedy get her pictures taken made me excited for Senior Pictures next year. She is gorgeous and looks like a model.
The girls again

More of my beautiful Avynlea
And more of my cutie pie Rylee

These photos turned out looking fun but all that walking and jumping in my heels really made my feet hurt.
Fun Kefford and Elizabeth moments
Kenedy and her Daddy
Avy and Rylee could not be left out of the fun twirly pictures
I was really happy with our Christmas card this year and love the quote on Joy from Elder Nelson