Saturday, December 17, 2016

Movie Night!

This picture was shared not too long ago on our Wards Facebook page. It was taken the night of Young Womens in Excellence. Having already earned her medallion Kenedy did not have any "projects" to share but they asked her to lead the YW in singing their musical number and I thought she did an awesome job. She also lead them when they sang in sacrament meeting. She is pretty amazing this oldest daughter of mine!
The company who built our home, Gardner Homes, invited us to a movie night they were hosting at the majestic theater. We got to go and watch the newly released Star Wars movie, Rogue One, and have popcorn and soda. The movie did not start until 8:30 and I will admit to sleeping through some of it. I just get too tired at night. Rylee also slept through a lot of it. It was fun to go to the movies together and from what I did see I enjoyed. I was trying to take pictures before the movie started and the girls were super cooperative but Ryker and Kefford were not. I told them I was going to keep taking pictures until they stopped being pills and it took about 4 before I got one that was ok enough to quit trying.