Friday, July 3, 2015

Swimming, Birthdays and Temple

My good friend Cathy Caroca has a swimming pool in her backyard. She told me I could use it any time I wanted I just had to give her a heads up so she could put her dogs away. We have already used her generous offer a couple of times and on Wednesday we went again and I invited our friend Lana Hope and her kids to come too. It was Erin's birthday and so we decided it was a pool party for her :).  Cathy gets a little too hot in the sun and so she visited a little but stayed inside. She did come out to take pictures with my phone which was fun and always appreciated.





Lana, Aubree Hope, Francis Caroca, Gabi Caroca, Natalie Hope, Erin Lutes, Elizabeth, Rylee, Isabelle Robertson, Emily Robertson, Ben Robertson, Ryker, Avynlea and Kenedy

Cathy, Lana and Elizabeth

After swimming we had tacos for dinner and then we had cake for Erin's birthday. I was so happy that she was here for her birthday. I miss being able to be with family on special occasions. 
I bought some chalk markers and was really excited with using them and seeing how cute they make my chalkboard "Art".I bought this tank for Erin for her birthday and had it sent to her. Since she was coming up I had her bring the unopened package with her so she could open it here.
Mom also had her gift for Erin sent to my house so she could open it on her birthday. It was a Lighthouse Alex and Ani bracelet which she loved!



Thursday morning we went to the Meridian Temple site. We watched the video in the visitors center and it was cool to see how much they added since the last time we visited which was the beginning of April. I love this quote and was happy to get a picture of it.
They were busy putting up the outside panels on the Temple and this small section could not go up because it was the wrong color. They told us that it weighed 400 pounds. That is a lot of weight for something not so big. 

Rylee. Erin. Avynlea. Ryker, Kenedy, Ben, Isabelle, Elizabeth and Emily