Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Hollywood Walk of Fame

On Monday we decided to drive to LA and do some California sight seeing that we normally do not have time for. Kenedy really wanted to go to Hollywood to see the walk of fame and the TCL Chinese Theater so that was our first stop. 
I thought it was cute before we left that as I was doing Rylee's hair she was doing her Dolls hair.

It was fun walking Hollywood Blvd and seeing names we recognize. Most of the stars we did not know, some I recognized but my kids did not and then there were the few we all knew. 


At the theater it was hot and really crowded which made it difficult to find handprints. The only one I wanted to find, Shirley Temple, I could not find. 
We were all excited to find the Harry Potter slab!



As we were walking the Blvd we had a lot of people trying to selling us maps of stars homes and we would just say no thanks and move on. One guy was sitting and making rosettes out of corn leaves and was offering one to us. We told him no thanks but then he said it was free and so Avynlea took one. It was a pretty impressive rosette!
Avynlea and I found Johnny Depps handprints for Kenedy who really likes him.

Family shot in front of the Theater!