Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Boy Scout and BYS

Ryker got to go to scout camp last week. He left Monday morning at 5:30 and got back Saturday morning. He struggled a bit, being away from home, with home sickness and some anxiety but did have some good experiences and was able to get 6 merit badges passed off! He is such a cute boy scout!
Later that morning Kenedy left with her bestie Lauryn Warner to go to the Boise Youth Spectacular. She went last year to BYS and had a blast and this year she had Lauryn to go with and they had a ton of fun. It is awesome for my kids that they get these awesome Faith building experiences.

With the older two gone, Avynlea and Rylee had fun with each other playing barbies.

Deena, Lauryns Mom, took the girls to drop them off at BYS and she sent me this picture of the girls meeting up with their group. Kenedy and Lauryn were in group 8.
Such beautiful girls!
Aunt Tami was at BYS the first two days and she sent me a couple of pictures she took with Kenedy.
I had to make a couple of skirts for Avynlea and Rylee for Ashleighs wedding and I took a picture of them in their skirts to send to Stephanie so she could see how I did them.
Anybody see the creeper in Rylee's picture?

Another year of celebrating this beautiful Lady! My friend Judy Kinzel turned another year older and we went to Fiesta Guadalajara to celebrate. I love her and am so glad to call her my friend!
I took the girls to swim at the Carocas and Rylee had a grand time holding one of their chickens. I have to admit they are really pretty chickens and I bet they would taste delicious

Another picture from Tami
Katie Haueter was Kenedy's BYS counselor and is from Ontario so a lot of Kefford's family knows her. Taylor follows her on instagram and sent me this screenshot she took when she saw the picture of my girl at BYS
I picked up the girls on Wednesday and as each kid were being picked up the rest of the group would give a big group hug. I missed Kenedy's hug because I was not prepared for it but I did get one of Lauryns group hug, you can see her cute smile peeking out the middle.
I have been wanting to put this quote up in my girls room for a long time and now that I am redoing rooms and decorating I finally did it. It turned out really cute and I love it!
On Friday I discovered that if we wanted to use the Roaring Springs passes the girls had earned for reading that we had to do it that day. We had no other time to use them. Avynlea was concerned about Ryker being left out but Ryker is not a huge fan of the water park and I knew he would be ok with it. I went in the lazy river with my girls and then I was done. The day was too cold of a day for me to be in the water and so I read and napped while they went off and played. I seriously was freezing. We packed snacks and left them in the car so that periodically we could go out and eat since food is not allowed to be brought into the park, dumb rule. Kenedy had a friend come to hang out with her and she stayed for another couple of hours after Avy, Rylee and I left. On our way out I took a couple of pictures of us three.