Sunday, July 26, 2015

Activity Days at the Temple

For Activity Days Avynlea went to the Boise Temple. She asked me if she was supposed to dress up and I said no because I wasn't told to have her dress up. They came to pick her up and she went outside and then came running back in saying she was supposed to have a skirt on so she quickly changed. I sent a text to her leader apologizing for the lack of skirt and she sent me a response telling me no problem and that in fact her and her daughter weren't dressed up and as they were picking up girls who did have dresses on decided they better go back home to quickly change. Phew!

Avynlea said they walked around the Temple and took pictures and then they went into the waiting room and watched a short little video. She really enjoyed this trip to see the Temple and said she could feel the Spirit and that it felt very peaceful. 


Francis Caroca, Kylie Bybee, Avynlea Peterson, Emma Warner, Sister Keri Ro and Lindsey Nicholes
Sister Kathy Caroca