Friday, July 10, 2015

Summer Randoms

Sunday morning we all knelt down to say a prayer before we left for church and I noticed that my kids were all unintentionally matching in a black, gray and white theme. When we arrived at church I made them stand together so I could get a picture of this. They are so stinking cute, I love my kids so much!
While at the Peterson party Erin and I were sitting in some really comfy Adirondack chairs. I found out they belonged to Alan and Tami when as they were leaving he tried to dump me from the chair so that he could take his chairs home. When I felt the chair tipping forward I had no idea what was going on, all he had to do was ask;). I mentioned how much I loved the chairs and they said they got them for 12 or 13 dollars at WalMart when they were on sale. I talked Kefford into going and checking them out with me and we found these cute coral ones at Lowes for $13. They were the only ones at that price and I really liked the color so we bought two.

I have Ryker run with me in the mornings when he is home and when I go, I like the company and he is really good at it. I am discovering that I am not a runner and do not enjoy it very much. I will keep at it when I need to in order to participate in running events with my family but other then that it is not for me. Ryker is a runner. I am amazed at how he can keep on going when I am wanting to die. I took this picture of him as we got near the end of our run, I told him he could go ahead and he just took off. He definitely will be doing track next year!
The cheerleaders had the opportunity to volunteer at the Boise Open to earn money for their cheer accounts. I signed Kenedy up for one of the slots and Avynlea took this picture of Kenedy and Ashley after I had picked them up after their shift. Kenedy said it was fun and she got to drive the golf cart around taking people where they needed to go. I was glad she earned another $50 for her cheer account.