Thursday, July 30, 2015

Huntington Beach





On Wednesday we decided to take the kids to Huntington Beach. We were going to miss our annual camping at the beach but we still wanted to get in a bit of beach time. We got there early enough that it was not crowded and we got a great parking spot and beach spot. Stephanie and her family came along with us. The Vans US Open for Surfing was going on at this time and Kefford walked with Avynlea,  Ryker and Dillon down past the pier to check it out. It was a lot farther then they thought or anticipated but I think they enjoyed checking it all out.





When they got back I was able to take some pictures of them playing on the beach. Kefford took my phone with him so he could get some pictures and I was left with nothing. :)
Jennifer lives just down the road from where we were at and after letting her know where we were she and her Husband Parker came by for a quick visit. It was really good to visit and chat with her and catch up on all the happenings.

Kefford managed to sneak in a couple of pictures of Stephanie and I chatting.

Elizabeth and Stephanie


We were able to bring Jaylynn with us which was really great.


Kenedy and Alyssa

Dillon and Ryker

Rylee, Camryn, Avynlea and Jaylynn

On our way home I tried to take a picture of us in the car. Kefford did not want to be a part of it but I let him in the shot anyway.
I love being at the beach and am glad I had the chance to be there for the day.