Friday, July 24, 2015

More Summer Fun!

I am having the kids pick out pictures of Temples to put up in their rooms. Avynlea loves the Salt Lake Temple and we found one of those in Boise but to my surprise they did not have a lot of variety for Temple pictures. Rylee really likes the San Diego Temple and I told her when we were in California we would try to get one for her. In the meantime I found this beautiful picture of the Temple online.
Kefford decided to take the kids swimming at Mikells community pool. They love swimming and I am so glad we have had so many opportunities to be in the pool this summer.

Rylee wanted to make a cake and I talked her into making little cakes with the baby cakes iron we have. She had such a ball making them and frosting them. Such a little cutie pie!



Avynlea's hamster has a weird large tumor on her bottom and so we took her to the pet store to see what we should do about it. The only thing we were told is that we could either have it euthanized for a fee or have it looked at for a larger fee. We decided not to go that route and we brought her back home to just wait it out for her to die.