Saturday, May 31, 2014

Bell Choir, Girls night and Father son camping

Friday was a pretty busy day. After going with Rylee on her field trip all I wanted to do was come home and take a nap. I did get to lay down for a little bit but all too soon I had to go pick up Kenedy from school and then get the other three. Ryker had his final Bell Choir concert that night and it was also the night for the Father's and Son's campout for our ward. RYker's concert wasn't going to be done until almost 7:00 and if they did go up to the camp it would be too late to really do much of anything. Kefford decided he didn't want to go and Ryker was really disappointed but Kefford promised to have their own campout in our backyard. 
Ryker did a really great job at his concert and it was fun to listen to the bells. He didn't always like going to practice and (story of my life) complained about having to do it but I just reminded him that he wanted to do it and when we make a commitment we stick with it. That will sink in one day, right?  

After the concert I took the girls for our girls night to go see "Maleficent". We were supposed to go with Gwen and Jeremy and their kids but we couldn't go till later because of the concert and they had to go earlier because Jeremy had to get back to do water. So that did not work out which is OK we had fun with just us. The movie was so great and I love that my youngest is now old enough to sit through a movie and not be wiggly or complaining. We all loved it and I loved how they took this classic story and flipped it on its head. It was awesome and we all look forward to seeing it again!

While we were at the movie Kefford and Ryker drove around and got dinner. They went to Wal-Mart to browse around and drove past this big mountain of dirt. Kefford parked by it so that Ryker could climb up it. 


When we got home the guys were in the backyard hanging out by the campfire and so us girls stayed inside and watched an episode of Full House and them I had them turn the TV off and go to sleep. I am glad that despite the circumstances Kefford and Ryker still had their Father and Son campout and that I was able to spend time with my girls. It was a great night!