Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Movie date with Rylee

Halloween of 2012 my kids went to a Halloween Dance Party at our Dance Studio and among winning prizes for best costumes, Rylee won a random drawing and her prize was two movie tickets. Of course one of those movie tickets was going to end up being mine because I made the costumes and put them in dance in the first place, plus who else would Rylee want to go with her! I told Rylee we would wait for the next Disney Princess movie to come out and a year and some months later we were so excited to go and see the movie Frozen!
At the theater I took this cute picture of Rylee with the snowman Olaf. This snowman was the most adorable and endearing snowman. Love Olaf!
As a fun surprise I bought Rylee this Frozen shirt to wear. We had such a good time, this movie was worth the wait and worth all of the hype. Such a fun, sweet and fantastic movie. We fell in love with the characters and the music. I am excited for it to come out on DVD to add it to out collection. I had a fun time with Rylee and cannot believe she is old enough to sit through a movie and not be all over the place. Rylee even caught a glimpse of Rapunzel in this movie which I missed. Definitely this movie was worth the long wait and I am so glad I got to go and see it with Rylee!