Saturday, December 7, 2013

Christmas Piano Recital

This last Wednesday we had a piano recital to attend. This was an exciting one because it was Rylee's first time playing the piano. I didn't find out about the date of this recital until the last minute and I was not happy about that or the time and day. Because it was downtown Boise on a Wednesday at 6:30 I was the only one able to go. Kefford could not get home from work on time and Kenedy had to be home so she could attend Mutual. I did bring the video camera so I could record their playing. All three kids were nervous but they all played beautifully. I was really proud of them for their piano skills.

Avynlea was up first of the three and she played "God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen" 

Rylee was next and she played "Silent Night"




Then came Ryker and his piece was "Little Drummer Boy"