Monday, December 30, 2013

California Randoms

For my annual after Christmas trip to California I decided Rylee needed to come with me since she has not had a turn. Kefford suggested driving down since it would be cheaper then flying and that sounded fine with me as long as he was driving. We also brought Kenedy so she could spend time with her cousin  Alyssa. Avynlea did not want to come because she gets carsick and Ryker wanted to stay at the farm to play with Bailey. So it was just the four of us. Kenedy spent most of her time at Alyssas house and Rylee had her cousin JayLynn over for a couple of days to play with.

Kenedy is frequently called Primrose by a man in our ward who thinks she looks like the Character Primrose from the Hunger Games Books. I thought it was fun to find a street with that name and so I snapped a picture and sent it to Kenedy.
Joshua organized a day for all of us to help clean out Moms garage. With everyone pitching in it only took about 10 hours! After everything was taken out and gone through we ended up with a truckload and van load of things for the dump, two car lads and a van load of DI items and a much cleaner garage. It looks awesome and it was fun having everyone there to pitch in!
Rylee is obsessed with Molly and cannot get enough of her! Poor Molly!

I took a picture of the Little Mermaid shirt, hair bow and socks that I got for Christmas, I love them so much!!