Sunday, December 15, 2013

Kenedys Christmas Piano Recital

Last Sunday Kenedy had her Christmas Piano Recital. She looked beautiful and played beautiful and though she claims she messed up a little I never noticed. I thought she did a super job. She practiced this song a lot and really worked hard to make it sound great and to perfect it. She did have her piano music with her but I know she has the entire thing memorized. We went out to the farm yesterday and we stopped in to visit Great Grandpa Farrell and Great Grandma Marge. While we were there the kids all played their recital songs. None of them had their music and they all played them through from memory. We were all pretty impressed! 
Kenedy played Joyous Baroque
I was at a not so great angle to take pictures but as she played through her music her face would turn more and I got to see more and more of her profile. That's why I have lots of pictures of her playing, I kept getting better angles.