Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Pizza Party!

For the past month and a half Rylee and her classmates have been working on memorizing their sight word flashcards so that they could earn a pizza party. Luckily every kid did it and all were able to enjoy the party. I usually help friday mornings in her class and so I stuck around after to help at the pizza party. I wanted to get a picture of Rylee and the first one I took had her with food hanging out of her mouth. So she gave me the "just a minute" finger while she hurried to chew and swallow her mouthful. Of course I had to take a picture of her funny expression. Finally I got the cute picture I was looking for. Way to go Rylee for learning all of her sight words. She was awesome at learning them and I am so proud of her for all of her hard work!