Sunday, November 24, 2013

McCall part one

It was time once again for the Peterson annual November trip to McCall. Kenedy really wanted to invite a friend to go up with her and was so excited that her Bestie Emilee Brugger was given permission to accompany her. Ryker, Avynlea and Rylee have been on track break but Kenedy had school on thursday and Kefford had to work. So I got everything packed up and picked up Emilee and then went to watch Kenedy do Cheer at the girls basketball game. She looked really cute but after trying to get her to let me take a decent picture of her smiling I realized that I probably should stop taking cheer pictures for a while.

After halftime we all left and headed to Emmett to pick up Kefford so that we could head out. We arrived in McCall and got settled into the condos. The next morning we headed over to the club along with Trista where I watched the girls swim.





At one point Rylee decided to make a go of it swimming the length of the pool alone. I got really nervous and made Ryker, who had joined us by that time, follow alongside her. I know she could have grabbed the lane lines if she got into some trouble but the old man swimming laps in the lane next to her had already informed her she was not to be hanging on the lane lines. I didn't want her to grab the lane line and have him get mad at her so I was grateful that Ryker was in there to help her out.














After swimming and playing we ate lunch and then headed up to the cabin where more family was staying and we had fun there playing and hanging out.