Thursday, November 14, 2013

More Random Joys

While shopping for school supplies Kenedy and I happened upon some Duck Dynasty notebooks. We love all things Duck Dynasty and it was a no brainer to buy the notebooks for her to use!
One day Avynlea got to go to an 80's Birthday party. We had fun turning her into an 80's dancing queen!

Kefford started a tradition of having Dad/Kid dates with each of the kids every saturday. One Saturday when t was Avy's turn they went to Fred Meyer and among other things bought her her very own jug of chocolate milk. She sure had fun drinking out of that thing!
I had Avynlea at the grocery store with me one day and she kept asking for a treat. Finally I showed her what treat I would buy her. I don't think she was very impressed with it.
THe girls and Kefford went to a Daddy/Daughter activity our Ward put together and so Ryker and I had our own time together. We went to Marie Callander's and ate dinner and it was lots of fun.

Rylee chilling at the park.
Kenedy looking like a California Surfer girl while at the beach
Another picture of the three on their first day of school.