Thursday, November 7, 2013

More Cheer

Now that football season is over you would think the cheer season would be over. But you would be wrong because that is most definitely not the case. Now the cheerleaders get to cheer on the girls basketball team. The entire family went to her first game and she was super cute as usual. I have been dealing with back pain this week and have not been able to move very well so I sent Avynlea with my camera to take pictures. We brought the video camera but it was not charged so too bad for us we could not record her. I will make sure it is charged for the next game.


Jacob Blackburn and Avynlea
Kenedy with her best friend Hannah Blackburn who plays for the girls basketball team.

Next time I will take pictures myself so as to avoid them being blurry. I love watching Kenedy cheer, she is so cute and does a really good job!