Monday, November 11, 2013

Happy Birthday Elizabeth and Ryker!

It is once again that magical time of year where I get to celebrate my birthday with my favorite son who shares my birthday. Yay! Unfortunately the 8th fell on a Friday this year and that is a busy day for me. This day I dropped the kids off at school, went to the Veterens Day Assembly at Kenedy's school, went from there to help in Rylee's class and then I left there and met my friend to visit a Craft Fair, after which I hurried home so that my friend Candice could pick me up and take me out to lunch (we went to Kneaders and it was a fun visit with a good friend and yummy food), then I came home and helped Kefford wrap Ryker's birthday presents, then we picked up Kenedy and brought her home and I got ready for dance class, next I picked up the other kids from school, dropped Ryker off at home and headed off to help teach 2 hours of dance and then 1 hour of tumbling. Finally at 7:30 I was free to relax a little bit. I told you it was a busy day. :) Busy but good!

I let Ryker pick where we went out to eat and he decided on A&W. I changed out of my dance clothes at the studio and we headed out to meet the Boys at A&W.


After we ate as much as we could we came home so that Ryker could finally open his presents. I think my busy, late day was hardest on Ryker who really does not like to wait to open his presents. He was pretty patient though and was just happy to finally get to the gift giving. 

I let Kenedy take all of the pictures. :)




Grandma Bonnie sent candy and money which the birthday boy loved!
We came home to find a gift on the door for Ryker from his Primary teachers. It had tootsie rolls and basketball cards in it.



After i opened this present from Kenedy she told me that she picked it out for me because she wanted it and did not have it in her size so I got it. OK?



If you do not know what this is then I am not sure we can be friends. OK we will still be friends but I think it is OK for me to be a little disappointed at your lack of Harry Potter knowledge. I love Harry Potter! Kudos to Kefford for buying this bracelet for me. He is pretty awesome! Oh and the bracelet represents the Deathly Hallows, if that confuses you then go and read the greatest series ever! :)





Yay! Now I have The Little Mermaid on VHS, DVD and now BluRay/DVD 3D
I love this movie. Kefford is also the one who has bought me all three copies of the movie. The first one I got when we were dating. :)




















Kefford bought us an ice-cream cake from Dairy Queen. It was so delicious but I was really the only one who ate any. I had a small piece, nobody else was in the mood for it. Too bad for them.





 Ryker's Favorites:
Food: Hamburgers
Desert: Chocolate Ice-Cream
Candy: Milky Way Bars
Radio Song: Monster by Imagine Dragons
Primary Song: Army of Helamen
Scripture Story: Army of Helamen
Toy: Legos
Birthday Present: Skateboard
Friend: Braden Irish
Sport: BasketBall
School Subject: Math
Place to be: Grandma Bonnie and Grandma Alison's houses
Thing to do outside: Skateboard
Thing about being 11: Gets to be a BoyScout

5 Things that make Ryker Amazing:
1) Is really musically inclined. He is a really good Pianist and is doing Bell Choir at school. When he auditioned for Bell Choir I asked him how it went and he said it was so easy because he knew all of the notes. Thank you Piano lessons! :) He gets frustrated with practicing and says it is so hard but I relaly hope someday he will realize how good he is at music and start to enjoy it more.

2) He is still my sensitive boy. He is very aware of feelings and when others are feeling down. There have been many times when I have been having a bad day and he will be aware and try to make me feel better with a hug or a kind word. 

3) He is so kind and loving to his cousins and any kids younger then him. I love seeing him with his cousins and how much he enjoys them and is so patient with the kids.

4) He has a testimony of the Gospel and tries hard to be good and do what is right. I think he is a good example to all those around him. 

5) Ryker is really creative and has a great imagination. I love seeing the things he creates with his Legos and he writes fun stories and does really cool drawings. He really enjoys being creative and having fun.