Saturday, February 27, 2010

Valentines Day


Kefford and Ryker went to the store on Saturday and when they came home Ryker came in with this vase of flowers for me. Kefford said that Ryker wanted to go to the flower shop so he could buy me a flower for valentines day. They went to the shop owned by a lady in our ward and she took pity on Ryker buying this with his OWN money and sold him the flowers for really cheap. It was such a sweet thing for Ryker to think of and do. See all you new mothers of boys, boys are rough and tumble but are also oh so sweet and thoughtful!
"To Mom, from Ryker I love you"
Rylee was in the spirit of love day and had lots of kisses to give.


Kefford and I got the kids little coloring books and canisters of candy for Valentines Day. I also gave them all a kiss but only got Rylee on film. I sure do love all of my kids and am very grateful for each of them!



We were going out to Nyssa on Sunday for Keffords Dad big release from the Stake Presidency and so I did out Valentines dinner on Saturday. Heart shaped meatloaf, heart shaped pink biscuits, pink butter, red juice and red jello! Kenedy missed out because she went to the farm with Keffords sister to spend the night, but the rest of the kids loved our dinner and felt the love I am sure! :0)
I hope everyone had a great valentines day!