Sunday, February 7, 2010

Keffords random photos

During Avynleas birthday party kefford got ahold of the camera and started taking random photos.

For whatever reason whenever kefford takes a picture of me it turns out making me look kinda dumb. He was telling me not to smile and that was making me want to laugh and then I was concentrating too hard on not smiling so I way over thought it. Definitely not what Top Model should be doing. I really need to work on that one.:0)








Wanna know why Rylee was crying? Because Kenedy started saying "happy Birthday Rylee". That's it no teasing..kinda, no making fun of, just a simple birthday wish to the non-birthday girl and she gets upset. Why? Because "it's not my birthday it's avynleas." Yeah she is a little emotional about things. What am I going to do with this girl when hormones kick in?

I got a text from my Mom saying they needed me to log onto the Internet so that they could Skype Avy and wish her a happy birthday.

So I am trying to get in and when I did they showed up and started singing happy birthday to Avy. It was really fun and we all liked seeing them. For some reason our calls kept getting dropped but it was fun while it lasted!