Thursday, February 4, 2010

Happy 5th Birthday Avynlea

Avynleas birthday was pretty lowkey this year. I felt bad about it but Kefford reassured me that it was only a fifth birthday and she doesn't care. Of course the day after when we all woke up sick I realized why I wasn't my usual birthday peppy slf. But she woke up and after everyone got dressed I took some pictures of the birthday girl and then let her open one gift.

She got to open a new disney princess cd. We got a princess christmas cd and the girls kept wanting me to play it I got so sick of it I took it out of the car and told them no more christmas music when it wasn't christmas. So I got her this cd to make up for taking away the other one.

Not sure why Rylee was so sad but it doesn't surprise me. She usually is grumpy first thing in the morning.



This year I wanted to try making a cake out of fondant. The fondant recipe was pretty easy and tasted good but the cake didn't look so great. I am not upset because it is my first time so I didn't expect perfection. It's a learning process!

Avynlea chose to have homemade pizza for dinner. I decided to buy the premade pizza dough that WinCo sells but when i went looking for it at the store I couldn't find it! By the time we got home it was too late to make my own dough so I did french bread pizza instead. Avynlea of course got to eat off the special plate.


Avynleas cousin got this little container of goo for Christmas that makes fart noises. Avynlea loved it and so when I saw some at the store I bought it for her..she loves it!






Here is Avynlea testing out her fart maker. She was cracking me up with how she was doing it.

Birthday girl with her sad little birthday cake.

Happy Birthday Avynlea!!

5 things I love about Avynlea:

1. Her brown eyes. She is the only kid of ours to have her Daddys eyes and i love them.
2. Her funny faces. She keeps me laughing all the time with the faces she pulls.
3. She is a lover. I am going to have to watch this one because she is already starting to be a boy kisser. But she always gives me a kiss when I take her and leave her places and I like it.
4. She is usually very good about sharing her things, some of the kids take advantage of this but she still does it.
5. She is a really good dancer. She picks up on the moves quick and is fun to watch in dance class.

Avynleas favorite things:

TV show: Go, Diego Go
Treat: M&Ms
Dinner: Pizza
Friend: Natalie Hope
Color: Dark Pink
church Song: Jesus wants me for a sunbeam
Animal: Zebra
Toy: Polly Pockets
Book: Elmo
Thing to do: take a nap (not sure where this came from she doesn't take naps)
Thing to do in the summer: help Mom grow flowers.
Thing to do in winter: build snowman
about being five: like helping my little sister.