Saturday, February 27, 2010

Look what we discovered

While out on our Valentines Weekend getaway Kefford and I discovered that our phones can do some fun things while in picture mode!

I have had this phone for almost a year and I am just now finding these fun applications? I need to do more phone exploring I think!

Kefford is crazy Look at cute little Goldilocks!
I didn't know he was using this app when he was taking the picture. My facial expression is very fitting though. Hint...its because I am a secret top model and when you are a secret top model you just know things without even knowing you know them! :0)
I make a very cute clown
And what a cute pirate.

After finding and playing with these newly discovered apps I told Kefford we absolutely cannot show the kids how to do this. I already have enough trouble with kids playing with my phone and I do not want to give them something new to play with!