Wednesday, February 24, 2010

And another owie!

The other day I heard loud crying and then all of a sudden Avynlea came running into me and this is what I saw.
Don't worry, after quickly assessing the situation I saw that it wasn't too horrible so I quickly took some pictures. Then I gave her love and helped her clean her face. Turns out Ryker thought it would be a good idea to throw his MP3 player at Avynleas face. I don't know why he did it but when I questioned him on it he said he didn't think it would hurt her. Really Ryker? Lets try throwing it at your face to see what happens..No I really didn't say that but I did give him a good lecture about thinking and using his brain.
Not a good picture of the owie but her lip got cut on her tooth and it healed pretty quick. Avynlea was fine after the initial hurt and was even eating food 5 minutes later.
And Ryker did feel really bad. This is him being apologetic and on the verge of tears. You know despite Ryker being a boy and all the rough and tumble that goes into it really is a sweetie and has a good heart. I like that he felt bad for what happened and hopefully it teaches him to be more careful with his delicate sisters. :0)
I told Avynlea I wanted to get a picture of her bloody jeans and so she laid out on the floor so I could get a full body shot!