Tuesday, February 17, 2009

It Finally Came!

I am so excited! I have been working on getting all of our Australia pictures into a book through Costco .com for about a month and a half now. It wasn't hard I just got bored or had other things going on that needed my attention and I have put off finishing it for a while. Well last week after my visiting teachers came over and expressed disappointment in not being able to see it I decided I just needed to get it done. So I took an hour and finally finished it! I sent it in to be published and started the waiting game. I got an email saying it had been shipped and that it was supposed to arrive on February 14. Perfect, I can use it as a valentines gift for Kefford. He still has no clue about it. But of course after waiting all day on Saturday it didn't come. Same thing on Monday, no book. Well today the wait has ended and I am happy to report that it came, I love it, and I am so excited to give it to Kefford tonight. I am also excited to have any one who is interested come and take a look! It is a fabulous keepsake of our vacation to Australia. And no I never get tired of saying that I went to Australia!
I also finally got around to making Kenedy's Baptism book. The day she was Baptized I had those who wanted to fill out a paper to Kenedy bearing their testimony or sharing a thought to her on her special day. A couple weeks later Lana and I took her over to the Temple and took pictures of her in her baptism dress around the Temple. So recently I took those two things and, including her blessing that Alison wrote down for us, I made this book on Snapfish. I got it yesterday and it turned out beautiful, doesn't hurt that Kenedy is the one in the pictures being beautiful! I am excited to give it to her tomorrow for her birthday and hope that it will be a great keepsake of her baptism day!
Ryker took these pictures for me. I got a chuckle out of his take charge ways.

Kefford made me these really cute glasses because I did not have a cute pair and he wanted me to have one. They are Ocean Pacific brand glasses but the really cool thing is that the style is Bondi Beach! I wore them to church on Sunday just for fun and felt cute all day long. Something hard to do when I wear glasses!