Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy Valentines Day Kefford and Elizabeth

Kefford and I had a really great, but different, Valentines Day! He gave me my gift the night before which was an electric blanket, the perfect type of gift for me. Kefford has a gift for picking out just the right things for me. I am always cold and have now been using this blanket non-stop.
Kefford also told me that he would use his reward points and send me to Califonia twice a year whenever I want. I can go twice a year by myself or once a year and take somebody with me. Isn't he amazing? He knows how much I miss my family and how lonely I can get sometimes and once again he stepped in with something perfect! I sure do love this man. I got Kefford a pair of sweatpants that he has been wanting but the other part of his gift hasn't arrived yet. It was supposed to come on valentines day but of course it didn't.
Kefford went out and picked us up some Chinese food and some pretty tulips for me and after we put the kids to bed we turned on the NBA all-star shootoff and dunking contest and pigged out! We love Chinese food!

Although we did not go out on a date we had a perfect Valentines day just being with our kids and then with each other! Love you Kefford!