Thursday, October 28, 2021

Dance Costume Week

 It's the week of Halloween and that means its wear your costumes to dance week! With my hurt back I didn't even think before hand about what I would dress up as and so this morning I thought I could dress up as Minnie Mouse like I did last year but then I thought of my Monsters University skirt and tank I have and decided to wear that and put my hair up in buns to look like horns. On my way out the door I spotted the green fairy wings we have and I grabbed those to wear as well and I called myself a Fairy Monster from Monsters University. 

I really tried hard to rest my back over the weekend and was hoping that I could last through my Monday dance classes. I did sit a lot during my first class but I couldn't do that during my second class because my second class is my two's class and they are wild on a good day and there was no way I could let down my guard with them for a second. Both classes went better then I hoped and I was not in too much pain, I was happy to have gotten through the classes without hurting myself more. 

Elizabeth, Raegan, Emily and Eva
Everleigh, Presley, Annaleigh, Violet, Kate, Ashley and Elizabeth


By Thursday I was feeling a lot better and was able to teach pretty much like normal. My first class only had two girls there today, I have three on the roll sheets so it wasn't too different, so far my classes are on the smaller side but I hope they will grow as the year progresses. 
Elizabeth, Madeline and Scarlett

My second class I was missing two dancers and I had one trying the class so I had 4, they were so much fun and I really loved seeing everyone in their Halloween costumes. I wore my mermaid socks, my Ariel sweatshirt and my Ariel ears and was an Ariel fan. I wanted to be a little more comfy and cosy. 
London, Rylan, Emily, Mae and Elizabeth