Saturday, October 16, 2021

Trista and Jacob's Wedding

Saturday Trista married Jacob in an outdoor ceremony in Bob and Alison's backyard. I didn't take any pictures during the ceremony because ewe were told not to and after the only pictures I took were the ones my kids wanted with Amelia and Trista. Amelia was the flower girl and she looked pretty cute walking down the aisle throwing leaves out of her basket. fall wedding equals Leaves instead of flower petals, I liked it. Avy and Rylee wanted a picture with Amelia and like every kid at that age she gave crazy eyes with her crazy grin.
I did Trista's hair and I thought it looked really pretty. I wanted to get a good picture of it once she had her wedding dress on but wouldn't you know it was windy and her hair got a little wind blown. Ah well, best of intentions like always. Kenedy got her picture with her Aunt Trista and then Avynlea and Rylee joined her for a couple more.




Trista brought her karaoke machine to use during the ceremony for music and also so the guy officiating could use the microphone. Once my girls saw it they were super excited and wanted to do Karaoke but Trista was adamant about there not being any karaoke at all. You know my girls eventually wore her down and once the wedding was over and a lot of the guests had left they got to do karaoke. They were loud and a little obnoxious but they were having fun and including their little cousins and I loved every bit of it. I love that my kids are not duds and that they like to have fun. It reminded me of how I would be if my sisters were around, we know how to have fun for sure. The karaoke got shut down when Bob came over and turned it off so he could have the girls help get chairs and tables loaded and put away. I got the moment he came and turned it off on video and it is so funny, it cracks me up every time I watch it.
After everything was done and cleaned up I was sitting at the table playing with Sophie, Dustin and Sara's youngest. She is so cute and this was the first time I saw her all day, there was just too many people around I think. She was having me take pictures of her with Trista's bouquet and was really just adorable.