Saturday, October 9, 2021

BYU vs BSU

September 7: My Cousin Lisa posted a picture of her Mom, my Aunt Jeri, reading a book to my Aunt Joan. I thought it was such a sweet picture. Mom was trying to send the picture to our family group chat but was having a hard time. Joshua told her how to screen shot but I just screenshot it with my phone and uploaded it for everyone to see. 
September 9: Kenedy and Mikayla went to Provo for the BSU vs BYU game with a couple of Kenedy's roommates. Kefford and I were watching the game at home and I felt bad for the girls when it started to rain pretty heavy, but then it got really sunny and no more rain. This was a big game, BYU was defending their 5-0 winning streak and BSU was trying to take their rival down. The final score was 26-17 with a big upset win by BSU. I was pretty excited and Kenedy was loving being at BYU to watch them go down! I am glad she was able to go, the one big bummer about BYU-I is they don't have the college sports and so Kenedy has missed out on being able to go to football games at her school. I am happy she was able to take the time to head down to Provo for a a game and that it was the outcome that it was made it all the more better!
Mikayla, Taylee, Lacey, Kenedy, Gracey and Sarah


Mikayla, Taylee
Lacey and Kenedy

Kenedy and Lacey                                            Kenedy and Gracey
Kenedy had her BSU shirt on under her BYU shirt, she was in the middle of the BYU section and had to blend in but she made sure to show her BSU pride when it counted hahaha