Saturday, June 26, 2021

Dairy Days Parade

It was fun to see this picture poop up on my instagram of Avynlea at her first summer practice. She is the flyer on the right.
We left Utah on Friday rather then waiting until Saturday because Avynlea had to be at the Dairy Days Parade with her cheer team. Last year it was cancelled and I am so glad that they were able to once again have the Dairy Days Parade. Avynlea went early to get the float ready and have a BBQ with her team. While there she got to meet Joey and Lauren, radio hosts from Joey and Lauren in the morning. Avynlea listens to them on the radio and listens to their podcast and loves them so it was pretty exciting for her to be able to meet them.

Avynlea, Lauren, Joey, Aly and Natalie
Kefford didn't want to go to the parade so I went by myself and found my friend Amy Little to sit by. It was hot but it was fun to be with a friend and to cheer our daughters on when they came by. Avynlea was as cute as ever. I was looking for her on the float and didn't see that she was walking until she almost passed me! Luckily I saw her just in time!
After the parade I went home but Avynlea went with her friends to go swimming at Rory's Grandmas house. She sent me a picture of the 5 of them and also sent me a picture of her with her cheer little sister Sydney who is a flyer on JV.
        Paige, Natalie, Rory, Avynlea and Hailey                                  Sydney and Avynlea
Avynlea also gave me this pictures she had of her flying with her stunt group and doing some partner stunting with Allen. Avynlea has become so flexible and it is crazy to see how much she improves each year on her stunts.