Sunday, June 20, 2021

Utah Bound and Fathers Day

Saturday the girls got back from Trek at about 2:30 and after I picked them up we hurried home and I gave them about 10 minutes to shower and change sp we could hit the road for Utah. We stopped once on our way down to go to the bathroom and heather and I saw the girls taking pictures together so we followed suit. We had found these cute 1776 t-shirts at Target and wore them for our drive down to 
Utah.
Sunday morning Kenedy was speaking in her Ward in Texas and she sent us the link so we could listen in. We were at Matt and Emily's house where everyone was gathering before their Ward for a Fathers Day lunch. We put Kenedy up on their TV but the sound on their end was not working and all we could do was look at her giving her talk. I was pretty disappointed that we were not able to hear her but it looked like she did a great job.
 was doing Stephanies hair and Amos asked me if I would put a ponytail in his hair. I said sure and pulled out my elastics. He got a little nervous when he saw my elastics and said never mind. I asked him if he was sure and I showed him that I had a pink elastic, he said "I like pink" and let me put a teeny tiny pony tail in his hair. He was pretty happy about that pony tail and I was happy that he liked it. 

Stephanie fond a cute scrunchie she liked at the store and asked me if I would braid her hair so she could wear it cute. I gave her a cute little updo and she loved it so much! She told me later in the evening that she wanted to take a nap but didn't want to mess up her hair so she very carefully laid so that her hair would stay looking good. I love that I can help people feel pretty by doing their hair, it makes me feel happy.
After Sacrament Meeting in Emily's ward Kefford left so he could drive home. I wanted to get a picture of him with the kids because it was Fathers Day and the little stinkers had a hard time cooperating. 

We were so glad that we were able to celebrate Kefford for Fathers day, he is a really great Dad and the kids love him a lot and love to be around him. I love that he is such a great example for our kids and that he loves them and loves to be with them.