Saturday, July 3, 2021

Rylee at EFY (a post by Rylee)

Me and Ella had such a great time at EFY, I'm so glad I got to do it with her. When we first got there we were both very overwhelmed and a little sad but also super excited. When we first got there we dropped our stuff off in our room and went to the Creamery with just the two of us. It was very crowded and took a long time for us to get our food and after that we were both a little shaken because the realization of being on our own had just hit.
We got settled into our room and met our counselors and the rest of our group (which had 2 counselors 12 girls and 16 boys) and then all of us went to the first devotional where we were introduced to everyone and they talked to us for a while. 



On about the third day Ryker finally found me. It was really frustrating because I didn't know where the place I was at was called and I couldn't understand him on the phone but he found out where I was and came to talk to me. we talked for a little bit and took this picture then Ryker had to go back.

Me and Ella and our friend Kate were walking around campus when I saw this statue and wanted to get a picture with it so I had Ella take my picture. I didn't really care about who the statue was I just wanted a picture with it.
On the last full day we had a dance and while we were waiting some boys from our group walked up all wearing the same shorts. We all loved it and so me, Ella, Ellie, and Kate took a picture with them. 
This is the our whole group
Bottom picture, First Row: German, Kade, Griffin, Seb, Dominick,  Cole, Sam, Lex, Eva, Sami, and our  Counselor Jackson. Second Row: our Counselor Rachel Jackson, Kal'el, Ella, Abby, Bailey, Ellie, Ella, Rylee, Brenna, and Bob. Third Row: Cameron, Sam, Kate, 
This is my BEST friend that I made at EFY her name is Ellie Mumford. We made an awesome handshake that I still can remember.
This was while we were waiting in a super long line for one of our firesides. its was always super hot but we kept ourselves entertained with each other.
This was the second dance we had and it was the best because we knew each other and weren't afraid to dance. this is Lex, which me Ellie and Ella adopted to be our older brother because he was so spiritual and so nice.

this is a photoshoot me, Ellie, Ella, and Kate took. Kate and Ellie are sisters and are the two, me, and Ella got closest with. we had so much fun together and after this we went to the dance and we were the only ones wearing our EFY shirts. Overall EFY was wonderful and I loved it and I miss everyone from it.