Monday, June 14, 2021

Swimming at the Hot Springs

On Monday we went to Roystone Hot Springs in Sweet. I drive past them every time we go see Doris for our eyebrows and I have always wanted to check them and I thought having family here was a good time to do it. It was me and Rylee, Emily and Isabelle and Heather, Jaylynn and Mom. Avynlea had to work and Ryker didn't want to come along. We had to reserve the pool and because of covid it was only our group there which was really nice. We had a lot of fun and the only picture I got was of me trying to recreate a picture of my Mom from when she was a newlywed. She looks much better in her picture, she was younger than me and hadn't had kids yet so she wins. We had a lot of fun swimming , playing water games and being crazy!




We packed lunches and after our swim time we ate our lunches on the grass in front of the place. It didn't have a ton of shade and there were big piles of ants hanging out by us so we ate pretty quick and then headed home. Rylee of course had me take her picture in front of the sculpture they had in front.

In Texas Kenedy went swimming the same day and sent me a picture of her, Leo and Gladys in the pool. What a fun coincidence!
When we got home I changed my clothes and then we went to Target to get a few things. I looked real bad with my hair not washed and pulled back unflatteringly and no makeup on, just not a good look and of course I ran into Russ Pollock at Target. I saw his girls first and very quickly tried to go the other way before they saw me but he rounded the corner and saw me before I could make my escape. I was super embarrassed but chatted with him for a minute before I could get out of there. When I got home I took a selfie so I could send it to Kenedy and tell her what happened. At least Avynlea looks cute in the picture