Sunday, May 23, 2021

Seminary Graduation

Sunday May 23 was Seminary Graduation for Ryker. We were given a link for those who couldn't come to watch at home and I sent it to my family who I knew would have been there if they lived closer. Mom and Heather tuned in to watch and Heather kept us entertained by sending screenshots of her being involved in the program. First she was sitting on the stand, then she was the speaker, next she was part of the musical number and finally she was next to Ryker as he walked across the stage.

After the program was done and the Grads got their certificates we got a picture of Ryker with his good friends...
Grace, Ryker, Matthew and Echo

Then we got a picture of our little family minus Kenedy. It is a little sad to not have our entire family at these events but that's what happens when they grow up and move away. I am proud of Ryker for this accomplishment, I hope the things he has learned in Seminary with stay with him throughout his life and continue to help strengthen his testimony. I know he learned a lot and enjoyed his Seminary classes, he would often come home and tell us things he learned or lessons that made an impact on him.