Sunday, May 2, 2021

Mothers Day Book

I follow Al Carraway on Instagram and I really loved her Instagram post with tips on how to make our prayers more meaningful. I struggle sometimes with praying and knowing what to say and I love the ideas she gave and hope that as I implement them I can develop a better relationship with my Heavenly Father.

On Sunday May 2nd we went out to Nyssa to spend some time with Bob and Alison and to give Alison her Mothers Day gift. Every year I make a photo book with pictures of our family from the past year for my Mom and Kefford's Mom for Mothers Day. Mother's Day always sneaks up on me and I am usually late getting my Mother's Day book out. This year I was surprisingly on top of it and got the book done and delivered weeks in advance. The kids gave Alison the book as soon as we got to the farm and it was fun to see them surrounded her looking at the pictures with her as she perused the book.