Friday, May 21, 2021

Ariel Swag

Friday was a colder day and I had to go to the store so I put on my Ariel sweatshirt and then decided to wear my matching Ariel shoes and once I grabbed my backpack I deiced I needed to do a quick photoshoot of this all Ariel outfit as well as the hairstyle I did that morning for my Instagram Hair page. 
It took quite a few pictures before I finally found one I liked of my hair and my outfit. The kids were all at school so I had to do this one on my own.

The winning pictures! Not too bad for someone who still really doesn't know what she is doing picture wise. :)

sidenote... the sweatshirt I happened upon at Walmart, it was on clearance for $10. The shoes which had the same exact picture as the sweatshirt Avynlea spotted while we were at Goodwill. They were brand new with tags and cost me $4 and the backpack Kefford bought me for my Birthday.