Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Rylee's Orchestra Concert

Tuesday night was Rylee's first orchestra concert and Kefford and I both went to watch her perform. I liked that Rylee and I were both wearing black so I had the idea to take some stylized pictures. She sure is a cute girl and very quickly catching up to me in height. 
She did a really great job and the concert was over in about 30 minutes which is always my idea of a good time. I like them fast. It was fun to watch Rylee and I love how much she is improving. I really want her to continue on in High School so I made her a deal. I said I want her to do Volleyball in 8th grade but I wouldn't make her do it in High School if she stuck with the violin and orchestra. She seemed to think that was ok and for now agreed.

What a great kid she is!