Saturday, November 16, 2019

Cheerleaders Rake Meridian

I love Wal-mart shoes, they have cute shoes that are pretty cheap and it makes me happy. I bought these cute red shoes for $10 and I love them! I also love my buffalo print flannel!
Kim Hansen stopped by with  Brooke and a sodaliscious gift card for me for my birthday. She had Kate and Henry with her and I saw Kate in her glasses for the first time. Shel ooked so cute and I had her smile so I could take a picture and send it to Kenedy.

Saturday after Tumbling the cheerleaders participated in the Rake up Meridian Service Project. They do it every year and they rake the leaves of the home of people in need. They had two houses and the home owners were both elderly and very appreciative of all the help. 
In order to get the leaves squished down in the bags and to make more room they had Avynlea stand in it to crunch them down. 
The cheerleaders worked really hard and raked up enough leaves to fill about 14 bags, they did such a great job!
 Back row: Emma D, Maddie, Calleigh, Mariena, Brooke, Maryn, Lainey, Hannah, Alyssa, Hailey and Coach Nicole
Bottom Row: Tessa, Emma, Tierza, Alexia, Olivia, Delaney, Avynlea and Dreya

Later that evening Avynlea was cheering at the first JV girls basketball game. Natalie Hope is on the team so I got to sit with Lana which hasn't happened in a long time and which was a lot of fun. The game was against Rocky and Avynlea was able to see Shaeden which was fun for both of them. Two cute cheerleaders!