Sunday, November 24, 2019

Fun with Avynlea

Basketball season has started and I have really been enjoying the shift into indoor sports. Avynlea has been working hard on mastering her stunts and I was pleasantly surprised at this girls basketball game to see her do a partner stunt with Emma D. They both did a really good job and I am amazed at Emma's strength and Avynlea's trust! So much fun!
 At each game they have half the cheerleaders there cheering. At these first couple of games it has been Avynlea's stunt group cheering with Lainey's stunt group. At the first game they took turns doing their stunts in between quarters. But between the two games Lainey quit cheer and so at this second game it was Avynlea up doing all of the stunts. It was sad to see Lainey go but I was happy to see Avynlea be able to do so much more. She is my favorite cheerleader to watch!
On Saturday Avynlea came with me to run a bunch of errands. I didn't think it would be busy on the streets or in the stores because it isn't even December yet but, yikes, it was ridiculous how busy all the stores were and the traffic outside was not ok. No more Saturday shopping for me until the new year.
Avy and I stopped into the Market Street Albertsons and while we were finding the couple of things we went in for we had fun looking at all the cool foods. We found the biggest apples we have ever seen and I got Avynlea to pose with one for a picture. 
We were wanting to get the rest of our errands done so we didn't linger too much in the Albertsons  but the Market Street is definitely one to explore when you have time.
I found Kefford reading a book while he was eating his dinner and I liked the look of it. You can find the rest of us doing that, some way more then others, but never Kefford. So it made me happy to see him enjoying a book during dinner. He was busy doing yard work which is why he didn't eat when the rest of us did.
Sunday morning Rylee, Kefford and I were downstairs in front of the fire playing a game when we heard a throat clearing on the stairs. When we looked up we saw Avynlea had given herself a wacky hairdo. After I took a picture of her she asked me if she could do it in my hair. I was game and let her do her thing.
My hair was a little too long and it didn't turn out like Avynlea's, we couldn't get it to stand up straight and so I took a couple of different pictures trying to get myself to look as cute as Avynlea, I didn't have much success. After we took the pictures I took the scrunchies out of my hair. It was fun but it did not feel good.