Thursday, November 28, 2019

Thanksgiving

Wednesday Emily and her family along with Breana arrived about mid afternoon and then Joshua and his family came right around dinner time. Just like that it was a full house and I was loving it. We were so happy that Joshua could come with Mallory and his little boys. Amos and Fredrick definitely added a new level of fun to our Thanksgiving festivities. Rylee made a cute pinecone turkey at school and she wanted me to get supplies so she could make everyone one. I got the feathers and the googly eyes and then we found pinecones outside the theater, all set. 
When Isabelle arrived Rylee quickly enlisted her help in making the turkeys. Kenedy and Breana both made one each and I made one as well. The turkeys turned out super cute and it was a fun activity for the girls to do.
 Fredrick is such a cute little chubbers and watching him wander around like a little drunk was so entertaining. I have forgotten what it means to have a baby around and realized we had a lot of stuff within easy access that we didn't want him to get to. At one point he had disappeared and Mallory found him under our sink trying to eat a dishwasher soap pack. Luckily he was fine and we quickly cleaned out all the poisons and put them out of reach. 
Kefford loved hanging with Fredrick and was often seen playing with him and/or carrying him around.
 On Thanksgiving day we had appetizers at about 10:00 and then the feast was ready by 2:00
Alyssa, Isabelle, Rylee, Amos and Kenedy


Avynlea, Alyssa, Rylee and Isabelle

 Kefford and Kenedy did their tradition of the carving of the turkey and I was able to catch Kefford smiling at something funny on the TV which happened to be behind me so it looked like he was smiling for the camera. :)
 I bought big platter plates from Wal-Mart and it was very handy being able to fit so much food on one plate.
Amos was a crack up and entertaining for everyone. He loved playing with my hair, and in the top right picture he is teasing the girls with a hairball he found by waving it in their faces as they squealed. He thought that was hilarious! In the bottom middle picture he was sad about not going Black Friday shopping with the girls so Kefford gave him a ride on the dirt bike. 
 Emily, Isabelle, Breana, Mallory, Kenedy, Avynlea, Rylee and I all went out that night to Black Friday shop at Target,  Old Navy and Bath and Body Works. I had fun shopping with the girls and didn't go crazy on the buying but I did buy some things for Christmas that I found good deals on. While at Old Navy Avynlea noticed that it was all of our family at the check outs and so she took a couple pictures for me.
bottom pic: Me, Rylee, Breana, Kenedy and Mallory who had just finished